Managing risk while seeking opportunity
We know of no private asset management firm that invests as highly in expertise and learning as Regent Wealth Management Group does, but we believe that our clients’ trust REQUIRES us to work at this level of sophistication. We have to have eyes looking in all directions, to spot challenges and find opportunities. We pay extreme attention to the level of risk we take with a client’s portfolio while aggressively searching for opportunities.
Through conference calls, Webcasts, proprietary briefings, and in direct dialog, we immerse ourselves in data and information, and share insights on economic issues and events that could impact the assets under our management – from disruptions or discoveries of natural resources, to political events, to evidence of market manipulations.
Private asset management advisors
While our roster of consultants is proprietary, Regent Wealth Management Group clients have the opportunity to hear and meet the consultants in person. These experts specialize in risk managment and financial issues such as:
- Global stock option strategies. Our staff gets daily advice on specific assets, such as, precious metals.
- Major investment trends. Our consultants track global issues connected to housing, healthcare, and other key asset classes related to our client's portfolios.
- Geo-political events. One of our key consultants is an advisor to governments on geo-political events and closely monitors the likelihood and possible timing of key events and decisions such as quantitative easing, a situation that would significantly impact our risk management investment decisions.
- Financial life planning. To maintain our leading edge in financial planning, we engage the expertise of one of the nation’s top experts in financial life planning for the 21st century.
- Our clients’ portfolios benefit enormously from our consultants’ additional oversight of the assets we manage, their detailed perspectives on risk and their timely recommendations to add or reduce positions. And for own staff, the daily interaction with world-class financial experts such as these, makes Regent Wealth Management Group an exciting place to work.